Sirens

 Sirens, I mouth the word stop, whispering, please

 I don't need any satisfaction 


One more puff was just never enough for you 

The smoke from your lips fogged up my mind 

As I only wanted to please you 


As the years went by 

The pain that was caused multiplied

I begged you to stop 

But you'll never do the things I've asked you to do 


Sirens, don't need any satisfaction 

"One more puff" was a compulsory phrase for you to do whatever the fuck you wanted to 


The pain that is caused amplifies 

Because you'd get annoyed that I'd never listened to you 

Stop nagging you'd say

I'd felt like I decayed ten years just by being with you 


The pain scorched the sun 

As the bright light only reignited 

Intensifying every word,  every vowel known to mankind  


I've seen you break, I've seen you fall 

Arms wide open for you, and just you 

But you only took it as an open invitation to do whatever the fuck you wanted to do 

Comments

Popular Posts